Saturday April 23
- Varsity Running Club group walk through the demonstrations from City Park to Moreau Physical Therapy | 8:30 am
- Moreau Physical Therapy hosting a pop-up art gallery - 3129 Perkins Road | starts at 8:30 am
- Yoga in the Park - join Kimberly Matsko of The Big Squeezy at the pop-up park for a free all-level yoga class and free juice samples - corner of Perkins Road and Ferndale Ave. | 9 am
- Pure Barre - open house during class times including light refreshments, sale on some retail items, and information on Pure Barre - 3033 Perkins Road, Suite B | 9:30 am - 12 pm
- "Kid-ical Mass" family bike ride - group ride for kids and their parents from City Park down E. Lakeshore Drive, to the Perkins Overpass area | 10 am
- Cottonwood Books offering 10% off purchases to walkers and bike riders and loaning kids' books to the pop-up park reading grove | 10 am - 5 pm
- BREC on the Geaux traveling recreation program at the pop-up park - corner of Perkins Road and Ferndale Ave. | 10 am - 6 pm
- City Pork offering 1/2 off cheese and charcuterie boards and live music (details TBD) - 2363 Hollydale Ave. | 3-9 pm
- Rock n Sake hosting live acoustic music on the patio by Cam Pyle - 3043 Perkins Road Suite A | 5:30-8:30 pm
- Other merchant activities - discounts, special hours, and activities vary by retailer
Sunday April 24
- Yoga in the Park - join Kimberly Matsko of The Big Squeezy at the pop-up park for a free all-level yoga class and free juice samples - corner of Perkins Road and Ferndale Ave. | 10 am
- Bike Baton Rouge group ride from the Perkins Overpass area to Manship Theater | Sunday 1 pm
- BREC pop-up park - corner of Perkins Road and Ferndale Ave.
- Crispy Catch offering a free taco with purchase of Fish Taco combo and 4 boudin poppers for $1 with purchase of any combo - 3109 Perkins Road
- Ivar's Sports Bar and Grill offering 1/2 off appetizers and $5 34-ounce mugs to walkers and bike riders - 2954 Perkins Road
- Magpie Café offering the Bottomless Better Block Brew Coffee Cup. Purchase a 16 ounce brew coffee (each day) during the hours of the event, get unlimited refills of brewed coffee - 3205 Perkins Road
- Ollie Oop - 10% off to bikers/walkers and 25% off all swimwear - 2935 Perkins Rd.
- Rock n Sake offering free edamame with drink or meal purchase for walkers and bike riders - 3043 Perkins Road Suite A
- Schlittz & Giggles offering 25% off entire meal to everyone and $1 pepperoni and cheese slices to walkers and bike riders - 2355 Ferndale Ave.
- The Big Squeezy offering 10% off on all juices to everyone and an extra 10% off for walkers and bike riders
- The Royal Standard trunk show - 2877 Perkins Road
Check back often for more updates on all that will be going on April 23-24!